The Athens County Commissioners have once again discussed funding for the Baileys Trail Project.
The Fourth District Court of Appeals will convene on Thursday, March 5, at 9:30 a.m., in the Athens County Common Pleas Courtroom., Athens County Courthouse, Athens, Ohio, to consider appeals form Washington and Hocking County. Cases will be argued before Presiding Judge Smith, Judge Abele, …
COLUMBUS – A routine traffic stop led to Ohio State Highway Patrol seizing 500 grams of cocaine, worth approximately $50,000 in Scioto County. Felony drug charges have been filed against the Ohio woman driving the car.
JACKSON — The Ohio State Highway Patrol recently filed felony drug charges against a West Virginia man after a traffic stop in Jackson County.
Census season is among us, and with that time often comes a lot of confusion. Here’s a breakdown of the basics of the 2020 Census.
The improvement plan for West Union Street was up for discussion at the city’s open house on Tuesday, Feb. 25, at the Innovation Center. Community members in attendance had the opportunity to look over the proposed plans, and discuss their thoughts with city officials and representatives fro…
WELLSTON — A sea of Maroon and Gold-clad fans filled the court at Wellston High School, celebrating a victory that was more than a decade in the making.
WELLSTON — Trimble coach Howie Caldwell said there are two benchmarks that stand the test of time when measuring the success of a basketball team.
The Bobcats’ plan about running on all cylinders heading into the conference tournament has hit a snag.
Ohio University, alongside the Mid-American Conference as a whole, released the 2020 regular-season football schedule on Wednesday.
- Commissioners meeting dates change for March
- Nelsonville Neighborhood Watch to meet
- Nelsonville Planning and Development Committee to meet
- Nelsonville to have special meeting
- Richland Ave. pedestrian passageway work to start
- Trimble Twp. Wastewater District Board to meet
- Athens-Meigs Educational Policy Committee to meet
- Data processing board to meet
Local Social is a feed of social media posts from partner businesses and organizations. To add your business, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beef farmer sentenced for adulterated food charge
- Letter: Where is the fault in the Ohio University Budget Crisis?
- Chillicothe man charged with trafficking in Methamphetamine
- Tomcats advance to district finals
- Disciplinary board recommends disbarment for Hocking attorney
- The benefits — and challenges — of changing Ohio schools’ start times
- Jury finds Logan man guilty of drug charges
- Adena knocks Alexander out of tournament
- Hocking College sees lower state funding
- Meth traffickers busted in Nelsonville
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.