What began as a phone call and an odd request to purchase 500 t-shirts, has turned into a project between three local businesses to provide medical masks for healthcare workers.
LOGAN — The Ohio Emergency Management Agency (Ohio EMA) is receiving reports of spam calls to Ohioans from individuals claiming to be from the Ohio EMA and requesting personal protected information, such as a Social Security number.
JACKSON — Jackson County EMS Director Chris Johnson has released some more information during the COVID-19 crisis.
Rural Action has long been a helping hand for Southeast Ohio communities.
In previous years, hundreds of students, faculty and community members would gather to support survivors of sexual assault and advocate for a safer world.
Ohio’s stay-at-home order was extended to May 1 by Governor Mike DeWine during Thursday’s press conference. The original order was issued on March 22 and was set to expire on April 6.
Alexander seniors Griffin Chmiel and Wes Radford were in the process of making program history.
Trey Finnearty certainly made an impact during his return to the Athens wrestling program.
Trimble wrestling coach Jesse Roberts knew that Ian Joyce was on the verge of an historic conclusion to his senior season.
O.K., so it wasn’t 20 years ago today, but it was five.
- Senior Center contacting homebound residents who need food
- Alexander Local School Board April meeting
- Athens extends tax filing date to July 15
- Top stories
- Temple Cemetery cleaning
- Property value complaints deadline upcoming
- Public Transit limits service due to COVID-19 guidelines
- Burlingham Cemetery Association meeting has been canceled
Athens Chapter DD of the Philanthropic Educational Organization (PEO) sisterhood celebrates 60 years of philanthropic work for the advancement… Read more
Local Social is a feed of social media posts from partner businesses and organizations. To add your business, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Child abuse charges leveled against Nelsonville woman
- T-shirts find second life as medical masks
- First death from COVID-19 confirmed in Athens County
- A third case of COVID-19 confirmed in Athens County
- Officer nearly hit during high-speed chase
- City of Athens to begin enforcing limit on in-person gatherings
- Man charged for violating 'stay at home' order
- Parents find ways to honor Senior students at home
- West Washington Street murder suspect case continued
- Thank you to essential workers
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.