NELSONVILLE — Higher education students without support networks, especially from impoverished homes, often get the short end of the stick.
Activities this week at United Seniors of Athens County Inc., 701 E. State St., Suite 101, Athens, include:
Athens County Auditor Jill Thompson presented the #1 Dog License of 2020 to a Golden Retriever named Wally. Local Radio Station owner Thom Williams held a Facebook contest in which dog owners posted a picture of their canine. The picture of the pet that received the most likes was awarded th…
MARIETTA, OH — Anthony Armor, of The Plains, was among 56 students in the Fall 2019 graduating class from Washington State Community College. The College granted 56 students a total of 45 degrees and 25 certificates.
OHIO – Several Ohio companies have recently been awarded contracts with the federal government. The companies are as follows.
COLUMBUS – Amy Acton, MD, MPH, Director of the Ohio Department of Health (ODH), declared novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), an immediately reportable disease.
Nelsonville-York coach Bobby Cassady said the halftime message wasn't any different than what was being said in the first half.
ALBANY — The Alexander Spartans made quick work of the Wellston Golden Rockets on Monday.
STEWART — Federal Hocking received contributions up and down the roster in a win over Southern.
The Top Ten teams in the Associated Press Ohio high school basketball poll with first-place votes in parentheses and won-loss record, total points and position last week at right.
- Columbia Township Trustees to meet
- Athens County Data Processing Board to Meet
- Athens Twp. Zoning Commission meeting planned
- ORCA meeting announced
- Athens County Family and Children First Council to hold meeting on Jan. 29
- Bern Township announces start of year information
- ACBDD announces upcoming meetings
- Athens County Elections Board to meet
Local Social is a feed of social media posts from partner businesses and organizations. To add your business, contact email@example.com
- New festival supported by Stuart's; Numbers Fest announces end
- Nelsonville man arrested for failure to register as sex offender
- Nelsonville city manager announces retirement
- Man injured after falling near Old Man's Cave
- Nelsonville project shows promise of moving forward
- Polar Bear Plunge draws crowd in second year
- Remains identified as missing Oak Hill man
- Bulldogs pull even with Spartans
- Opportunity house to open for Hocking College students
- Auditor Thompson Presents #1 Dog Tag for 2020
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.