The Barnyard Bunch 4-H Club met on July 7. Advisers are Teresa Tedrow and Jill Christman. The club reporter is Kristopher Wickmann.
Activities at the meeting included:
- Demonstration given by Jonathan Bruch on swine.
- Food, Still and Cake projects had mock interviews.
- Members discussed preparing buyer letters and posters for the fair.
- Members also brain stormed ideas for the club booth and float.
- Planned Activities (include planned tours, community projects, trips, etc.)
Next meeting will be July 21 at 6 p.m. at the fairgrounds.
Car wash is scheduled for July 13 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at The Plains United Methodist Church.