Note: This story appears in the Saturday, Feb. 24 newspaper on Page A1.
With forecasts predicting heavy storms in the Athens County area this weekend, Ohio University has canceled next Monday’s classes at the Athens campus.
An Athens-area man was arrested after oxycodone and what authorities are describing as “pounds” of marijuana were seized from a residence.
- Defense counsel challenges APD's role in rape investigation
- Police receive report of strong armed robbery
- Iowa men plead innocent in Athens County cases
- Wayne National Forest to revise land management plan
- Up close and personal with Ohio's nocturnal, winged animals
- Group seeks to halt proposed bobcat trapping season
- Graduate employees challenge OU to 'be average'
- Today in Athens County History
- Statewide candidates announced for May primary
- Friend of reported rape victim is first key witness in trial