The Board of Ames Township Trustees has elected Ann Cunningham as chairwoman, Lyle Fuller vice-chairman for 2020. The board will meet the first Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m. at the Township building. The Township's year-end financial report is complete and can be viewed by contacting the fiscal officer at 740-448-6747. After Feb. 29 contact Anita Weed at 740-448-6747.
- Meth traffickers busted in Nelsonville
- Two Shade properties cleaned up by resident
- Disciplinary board recommends disbarment for Hocking attorney
- Search warrant results in two arrests
- Nelsonville dep. auditor theft may be not covered by city insurance
- Nelsonville interim city manager hopes to increase town safety
- Crash injures two ODOT workers, closes Route 33 Friday
- Changes in SNAP to impact Athens County
- Spartans get their piece of the title
- Kent State gun girl vows to return to OU
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.