The Athens Twp. Zoning Commission has postponed a public hearing previously scheduled for Wednesday, March 25. It has been rescheduled for Wednesday, April 29 at 6:30 p.m. at The Plains branch of the Athens County Public Libraries, 14 S. Plains Road. The hearing will be used to examine the proposed zoning plan for a portion of Athens Twp.
- First confirmed COVID-19 case in Athens County
- Second coronavirus case confirmed in Athens County
- Buckeye bound
- New curfew in Glouster
- Pickaway County confirms first COVID-19 case
- Mayor addresses Glouster utility shutoffs
- Confirmed coronvirus cases rise in Ohio
- Students pack up life at OU
- Glouster utility shutoffs continue despite pandemic
- Athens County adapts to new orders
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.