A public hearing on the Federal Hocking Local School District's Permanent Improvement Levy is scheduled for Feb. 18, at 6 p.m. The Hearing will be held during the Board's regularly scheduled School Board Meeting. District residents are welcome to attend and express their views and opinions on the Permanent Improvement Levy.
- Meth traffickers busted in Nelsonville
- Two Shade properties cleaned up by resident
- Three vehicle crash results in serious injuries
- Disciplinary board recommends disbarment for Hocking attorney
- Search warrant results in two arrests
- Nelsonville dep. auditor theft may be not covered by city insurance
- Nelsonville interim city manager hopes to increase town safety
- Crash injures two ODOT workers, closes Route 33 Friday
- Changes in SNAP to impact Athens County
- Spartans get their piece of the title
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.