The Village of Glouster Park Committee will meet Wednesday, Feb. 19, 2020 at 4:30 p.m. in the Water and Electric Office to discuss upgrades at the park. This will be followed by a Finance Committee Meeting to set permanent appropriations for 2020. Followed by a special Council Meeting to discuss applying for a grant to install crosswalks down by the park and to discuss any further topics to come before Council.
- Meth traffickers busted in Nelsonville
- Two Shade properties cleaned up by resident
- Disciplinary board recommends disbarment for Hocking attorney
- Three vehicle crash results in serious injuries
- Search warrant results in two arrests
- Nelsonville dep. auditor theft may be not covered by city insurance
- Nelsonville interim city manager hopes to increase town safety
- Crash injures two ODOT workers, closes Route 33 Friday
- Changes in SNAP to impact Athens County
- Spartans get their piece of the title
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.