Short Street in Nelsonville will be closed from Fort Street to Kontner Street, Wednesday, March 25 through Friday, March 27. The roadway will be closed each day from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. The roadway is being closed for an R&R Pipeline gas line repair project, weather permitting. Please use an alternate route.
- First confirmed COVID-19 case in Athens County
- Mayor addresses Glouster utility shutoffs
- Buckeye bound
- New curfew in Glouster
- Pickaway County confirms first COVID-19 case
- Glouster utility shutoffs continue despite pandemic
- Ohio issues a "stay-at-home" order
- Students pack up life at OU
- Confirmed coronvirus cases rise in Ohio
- Quidel gets nod for emergency launch of COVID-19 test
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.